Pole Vault Qualifying:Athletes must meet one of the qualification standards below:
- Georgia State Pole Vault Champion from any/all classifications and affiliations (GHSA & GISA), Indoors or Outdoors, 2017.
- Any athletes that meet the following Qualifying Standards, but who are not State Champions:
- Boys Qualifying Height: 4.11m (13-5.75)
- Girls Qualifying Height: 3.35m (10-11.75)
- Qualifying heights must be achieved before May 17 (Indoors or Outdoors, 2017)
- Athletes that are in the top 16 on the ga.milesplit.com PV list after the completion of all State Meets.
- Boys: 3.80m (12-5.5)
- Girls: 3.00m (9-10)
- Girls: May 19 (Fri): 6:00 pm
- Boys: May 20 (Sat): 1:00 pm
Meet of Champions Extras:
- The PV meet will be conducted metrically, with performances converted for spectators.
- The PV meet will be conducted with USATF Certified Officials.
- Athletes that have not made the Qualifying Mark by the time of the State Meets, may get their Qualifying Mark at the ATC All-Comers Meets. Make sure you let the officials know you are trying to qualify and the mark, if high enough, will be measured.
- All participants in the MOC will be given an invitation to the Southeast Regional Pole Vault Championships at The Galloway Athletics Complex on June 10. MOC participants will have their meet fee waived if they show the invitation at the meet.
- PV-ATL will update the the MOC PV roster on MileSplit each week beginning this Friday, May 5, 2017.
We are building the roster now!
- If you want to compete and have met the qualification standards, contact PV-ATL via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: Name, School/Affiliation, PR Performance and place at State.
PV Meet Of Champions Information and Details
Head Coach, PV-ATL